3.27.2012

Easter Dress Number Two



Ruthie is not good at posing yet. She is a little too busy to want to hold still long enough for even the fastest shutter speed! Oh well.



I modified the Junebug Dress tutorial for her dress.



I like how it turned out, but it's a bit tight on her - I think I scaled the pattern down a little more than I needed to. Hopefully it still fits over her head in a week!

I scored some great duck cloth at the fabric store. All these were less than $3/yard! I can get two bags out of each yard, and I bought ten. Twenty bags, here I come. These are for the quiet activities for kids during my church's Sunday morning services. Mostly it's coloring pages and books. I am going to add pockets for crayons, I think. Here they are, all cut out and ready to sew.



Spring is in the air now in Minnesota. I started some seeds indoors and even planted lettuce and peas outside already!  Here are some little kitchen herbs in a mini loaf pan. Aren't they so sweet, reaching for the sunshine?



This weekend is my knitting retreat with my knitting peeps. SO excited! I'll be working on a little baptism gown for a sweet baby girl.

Now back to rereading Harry Potter. I'm on book five. I know, I know. It is a weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment